Health & Safety Protocol
- All Customers are required to wear a mask until they are seated at their table.
- Tables will be spaced 6 feet apart from each other.
- Hand free sanitizers to be used immediately upon arrival; these are placed at strategic points for use.
- Signage will be posted in regard to the, how to & importance of Social Distance, Hand Washing.
- A call back technique will be used to inform parties that their table is now available.
- Digital Menus will be available for customer’s where you would be able to scan a bar code using your phone and the menu will be available on your phone. Disposable menus will also be available
- Conducting daily health checks– (Temperature checks before the start of every shift; how to identify symptoms of Covid-19)
- Where a manager screens for symptoms and suspects that employee is sick, they are to be immediately separated and sent home for observation.
- Prohibiting sick employees in the workplace
- Making sure PPE’s (Masks, Gloves, etc.) are easily available to employees.
- Mandatory face covering.
- Upgraded ventilation systems.
- Occupancy has been reduced and the size of parties dining in together to sizes that ensure that all customer parties remain at least six feet apart (e.g., all tables and bar stools six feet apart, marking tables/stools that are not for use) in order to protect staff and other guests.
- Areas of Disinfection – doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets and sinks, touch screens, Chairs/Booths, Condiment Holders, etc.) These areas will be disinfected frequently.
- Disposable food service items will be available upon customer’s request.
CLEANING AND SANITIZING
- Assigning personnel to routinely disinfect workplace
- Schedule hand wash breaks for staff (Cashier, Line staff, etc)